Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Wedding Story - By Haley Sierra Photography

Welcome everyone! As our very first post, Conor & I wanted to share this video with you all.  My friend Haley put this together for us.  She is an incredible wedding photographer whom we were lucky enough to have as a guest at our wedding.  I (Laura) met Haley about 4 years ago thru our mutual friend Amanda.  Over the years, Haley & I have become very close friends.  Although I don't get to see her very often, all times that are spent with her are filled with fun memories, lots of laughs, and many many pictures.  She was a part of our rehearsal dinner, late night photosession of Amanda & I, and a night before the wedding sleepover at the Davenport.  Her work is beautiful, and I am so happy that she was a part of Conor's & my big day!

Please look her up if you are interested: Haley Sierra Photography!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura! I love you! This is such a sweet post - thank you!!! I am so excited to follow your blog and get a little peek into your lives despite being miles and miles apart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!...beautiful wedding! hope all is well with you both!

    ReplyDelete